1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data LLC “BeFuture Media” (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about website visitors https://media.befuture.io.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- A website is a collection of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://media.befuture.io;
- Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the Website https://media.befuture.io;
- User – any visitor to the website https://media.befuture.io;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross–border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Also on site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Google Analytics and others).
- The above data, hereinafter referred to in the text of the Policy, are combined by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; to provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator IN@BEFUTURE.IO marked “Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
- Depersonalized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://media.befuture.io. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address IN@BEFUTURE.IO marked “Updating of personal data”.
- The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address IN@BEFUTURE.IO marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject has written consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail IN@BEFUTURE.IO.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://media.befuture.io/privacy-policy.